Saturday, October 23, 2010

Go ROJAK! I'm so proud of you!

Thanks for pictures, Alvin!


"CAPTAIN BALL"

Haven't played a serious game in awhile. Haven't won a trophy in awhile. Haven't played under the hot, scorching, afternoon sun in a very long time. 

And i so enjoyed it. Except the heat which drains energy like crazy. Sun oh sun, why did you decided to release such fury? Our games were like 11+ till 3pm. WAAAH.  All i remember about the matches are running, jumping, cheering, and sweating. 

I thank God for sustaining me throughout. After the first game i felt the weird dizzy feeling again, which made me remember my 200m run experience in school. GG. Not cool. But i managed to play on without any problem. Awesome! Game after game, heat and wind, sweat and thirst, with awesome team mates who could jump super high, shoot super chun, defend super geng, catch super well and run super crazy. Such fun i had today! And i want some more!! haha

 

I'm so dead tired now that i want go to bed but i can't. Why? I think i binge-ate a lil during dinner. Was dying of hunger and thirst i tell you. Okay maybe not dying, but i haven't felt this feeling of hunger in awhile. We ran out of water before the last game so i went to church and danced without having any water to drink.

Dinner just tasted awesome. Pesto with mushrooms and satay. Simple, but i was SOO hungryyyy!!!! And now i'm stuffed. With ribena too. How am i to sleep? *yawns*. My legs are going to hurt tomorrow. And i have a pink neck!! Sigh, so much for wanting to look nice for prom.

Such a long long day. It'll be a busy day tomorrow too. 

CF PARTAY!!!!!

Woo hoo!!! makan lagi lah...aiyoyooo.

I is Malaysian, that's why.


I know this post is full of stuff which doesn't flow and it's all over the place. Haha. Goodnight! 



No comments: