Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Music and movies can do such wonders!

Ah, korean drama = emotion disturbance. haha. And i shall stop there. Enough for the hols. 

Pretty interesting how music and movement can affect people when we know they're doing it in front of cameras and they're Not real. *sigh* 

I tried explaining to my sister about a certain melody or part in a song which made me like it. And i found it unexplainable. Just 2 seconds of change in key or melody can do that to me! Amazing! Music can do wonders and i myself wonder why i don't appreciate it to the max. hehe. 



Anyways, i watched Despicable me today!!!! it was awesome! couldn't stop laughing almost the whole time. I think it's been awhile since i watched a movie and not had Enough. I was a lil'  'aww man' when it ended. Friends in church have been repeating a quote which i finally, Finally got to watch the scene....     

"IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIIEEEE!!!!" 



It's a must must watch people!!!!! 


No comments: