Friday, February 26, 2010

OPS GEGAR : Pastikan Anda Sedia

HE WHO HAS EARS, LET HIM HEAR.
Matthew 11:15
Matthew 13:9
Mark 4:9
Luke 8:8
Revelation 13:9
..... 


Now i know what this is all about.

FES people are awesome!!! each of them are like God's little actors and actresses that would surely capture hearts. 
The activities done were in such unique ways...i have :
-not been in a government school compound for awhile
-not felt aircond in the hall for awhile
-not get so sticky in school for sometime

haha....okay, seriously now..

1. Never thought about the future that way
2. Never seen and felt words thrown at people that way
3. Never felt my heart dropped/hit/stopped that way during a skit
4. Never thought of our 'cousins' in Malaysia that way
5. Never had questions being repeated and lingered in my head

Nothing stirred vigorously in my heart but something definitely stayed there...today felt like everyone was given this task to be Real to themselves. We had to write our dreams, expectations, confessions, regrets and achievements. Such personal and individual stuff. And ALL of it wasn't for us to write and keep them to be pondered on at home, but to be stuck on walls for Anyone to see. People voiced out their personal struggles and thoughts, shouted their dreams with confidence and challenged themselves. It was amazing.

Everyone, 200+ students were all there...and were all believers. Imagine...all of us there were a huge family under God's roof. Though i kept forgetting that. To me, it kept feeling like a camp where anyone gathered. Had to keep reminding myself that Everyone there had a heart to serve the amazing and all powerful God. Each of them came because they choose to. CF-ers of colleges. We all should have one common focus ; our Father in heaven. 

Pinn Xhean's farewell today. The other 'half' of friends?? haha. So interesting. I wonder when it's my turn, will i have both halves come to see me off? hmm...we shall see in future =)...

What a day. Though i know i didn't get to study (and i won't tomorrow either cos of the training)..=( i'm really troubled in me cos i KNOW that i am NOT prepared. 

God, i have been praying. And i keep praying, you know that.
Thank you for ALL you've done. I ask Lord for Your GRACE and Strength. It's too late for me to make up for the time lost and i know i CANNOT finish studying. My weekend is havoc. I place EVERYTHING in Your hands. Give me Strength. Oh, and use me. You know my heart God, grant me that desire okay??  =).. amen. 

1 comment:

Victor said...

Heh..when you leave we'll all be there...tho that will be years from now so don't look too far....hehe....